DIGITAL II MUSIC BOX
The Digital II is an electronic digital music box which contains eight of the most frequently requested and recognizable street vending songs:
A steel case and zinc front plate, as well as sturdy aluminum knobs and selector switches, make the music box a rugged product for long-term use and dependability in the field. The unit is designed for continuous use. It will continue to play the song selected until the switch is manually turned to another of the eight tunes on the dial.
An adjustable, internal volume limiter can be used to allow compliance with local noise ordinances. The default factory setting is at highest volume. Speaker connection wires are included with the purchase. Speakers are sold separately.
Technical Information for the Digital II Music Box:
- Designed for use with 12 volt negative ground electrical systems only.
- 5 watts, 8 ohms
- Measures 6"x3"x2.5", weighs 2 pounds
- Brackets for mounting are built in to the case and can be reversed if necessary.
- Each tune plays 20-30 seconds of melody and then repeats continually, with little or no delay.
- Built in speaker jack located on the rear of the music box. Speaker cord is included.
- Any 8 or 4 ohm speaker/horn can be used. The Speco SPC-15R is ideal for this use.